Refinancing Made Easy!
Not all lenders are made equal. When you’re refinancing your home the process should be quicker and easier than when you purchased your home – right? At Homesite Mortgage we get this and we’ve streamlined our process to make refinancing quicker and easier! Our people and our technology are the reasons why you’ll have a great mortgage experience!
Top reasons to refinance
- Lower your monthly mortgage payment
- Eliminate mortgage insurance premiums (PMI)
- Use your equity to consolidate several debts
- Shorten your current loan term
- Convert your adjustable rate to a fixed rate
- Make home improvements or repairs
Why choose Homesite Mortgage for your refinance?
- Our licensed mortgage bankers are trained to offer intelligent mortgage advice!
- Our interest rates and closing costs are low so that you’ll save more money!
- We may be able to waive the need for a home appraisal!
- Our state-of-the-art technology is designed to save you time and keep your personal information safe!
- Our mortgage process is quick and easy – you’ll typically close your loan in just 18-20 business days!
- Our company culture is truly consumer focused and we guarantee your mortgage experience will be better than any other!
How much will I save by refinancing my loan?
Find out how much you will save by refinancing.
Our Quick & Easy Mortgage Process
- You’ll consult with one of our licensed mortgage bankers who are professionally trained to identify the options that you qualify for.
- We’ll take your application using our state-of-the-art Esignature technology. This means no printing, copying or scanning your application documents. Just click to sign and you’ll receive a complete copy package automatically AND securely!
- We’ll order your home appraisal from our hand-picked panel of licensed appraisers. Most importantly, we require all of our appraisers to live in the same areas that they appraise in. This means your appraisal will be more accurate than other lenders who don’t have their own panel of appraisers.
- Your loan is approved even before your appraisal is completed. Your mortgage banker will review and obtain any additional necessary documents with you. Yes – your mortgage banker will always be your point of contact. We won’t hand you off from person to person like other lenders do – you’re not a hot potato with us!
- You are ready to close! This is where the rubber meets the road, and we are the best in the industry at this part! Your mortgage banker will review your closing statement with you days before your closing. Nobody should see their closing documents for the first time once they arrive at their closing!