Why Homebuyers Are Choosing Homesite Mortgage
Buying a home is supposed to be one of the most exciting moments in our lives! Don’t let a lender’s inability to close your purchase on time turn your excitement into anxiety. At Homesite Mortgage we guarantee* that you’ll close your home purchase on time! After all, you should be able to plan your move in date weeks ahead of time and not be worried about the consequences of not meeting the closing date on your purchase agreement. Visit our Learning Center to find out what key questions you should ask lenders.
- Our Closing Day Guarantee* allows you to plan weeks ahead and count on closing your purchase on time!
- Our licensed mortgage bankers are trained to offer intelligent mortgage advice!
- Our interest rates and closing costs are low so that you’ll save more money!
- Our state-of-the-art technology is designed to save you time and keep your personal information safe!
- Our mortgage process is quick and easy – you’ll typically close your loan in just 18-20 business days!
- Our company culture is truly consumer focused and we guarantee your mortgage experience will be better than any other!
* Contact us for details
Mortgage Payment Calculator
Calculate how much your mortgage payment would be for different loan sizes and interest rates.
Our Quick & Easy Mortgage Process
- You’ll consult with one of our licensed mortgage bankers who are professionally trained to identify the options that you qualify for.
- We’ll take your application using our state-of-the-art Esignature technology. This means no printing, copying or scanning your application documents. Just click to sign and you’ll receive a complete copy package automatically AND securely!
- We’ll order your home appraisal from our hand-picked panel of licensed appraisers. Most importantly, we require all of our appraisers to live in the same areas that they appraise in. This means your appraisal will be more accurate than other lenders who don’t have their own panel of appraisers.
- Your loan is approved even before your appraisal is completed. Your mortgage banker will review and obtain any additional necessary documents with you. Yes – your mortgage banker will always be your point of contact. We won’t hand you off from person to person like other lenders do – you’re not a hot potato with us!
- You are ready to close! This is where the rubber meets the road, and we are the best in the industry at this part! Your mortgage banker will review your closing statement with you days before your closing. Nobody should see their closing documents for the first time once they arrive at their closing!